Friday, December 21, 2007

News from our Chinese Teacher!

We thought you would enjoy reading an excerpt from a recent e-mail we received from our Chinese teacher, Belinda. This is someone we have been praying for (and you have too!), and it is so exciting to see how God is continuing His good work in the lives of people we love!

"I am really happy to be here, to be in this school,and to know many good frinds like you, and to be closer and know more about Jesus and to feel his love, I'm very thankful! So Merry Christmas!"

A Merry CHRISTmas indeed!! Sheng Dan Kuai Le (Merry Christmas in Chinese!)

1 comment:

Skidmorski said...

Kristen,
I came across your Blog and wanted to say hello. I am sure you remeber me from TAC, but I no longer work there. Feel free to read my Blog (skidmorski.blogspot.com), as I started it when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer.

I do hope that your family has a very nice Christmas.

Darren