Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lovin' the Library!

Thought you would enjoy having a little taste of a few things Katelyn and I do every week! So every once in a while, I'm going to post pictures of our (fairly) consistent weekly activities! At least once during the week, we visit the library! Katelyn loves to read and scoot around to the toys! I'll post some scooting video footage soon, but for now, this picture will have to do!

Katelyn reading in the big chair (mommy normally sits with her!)


Katelyn on her way to the toys!


And having nothing to do with library time, but fun to share...a recent family picture!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

I think going to the library is one of the greatest gifts we have...owning our own books is even more amazing. I know she is crawling among some greats!

Brittany said...

I just love it! I love and miss y'all and am trying to come to grips with the fact that I will not have seen y'all for 4 weeks by the time I get back and that's just not okay. Katelyn will be so big and that's not okay either! I was going to get her a fun hat the other day, but apparently I walked into the wrong boutique and their hats were 160€ so needless to say, no hat for Katelyn.