Monday, August 4, 2008

Diggin' the Donuts!

Here's another post in the "Week in the Life of Katelyn" series! Every Wednesday morning, we go to pick up my long-time friend Rose and take her to a little donut shop near her house. I met Rose when I first moved up to the Dallas area almost nine years ago!! We would go on walks, take trips to Wal-Mart, and just visit! Even when Dave and I were living in China, I would make a point to call her once a month and catch up with her! Every time Katelyn and I go places with her, she always makes a point to tell people that Katelyn's middle name is Rose, and that is her name too! It is so precious! Another neat thing about our time at the donut shop is that we have befriended the sweet Korean lady who serves us our donuts! She even gives us a free half-dozen glazed donut holes each time we come. I bring these home to Dave for his enjoyment, so he always looks forward to Wednesdays too!



No comments: