Friday, September 12, 2008

And We're Off!!

We are leaving today to spend the weekend with Dave's family in Waco. Part of our weekend will include celebrating his mom's birthday which was Sept. 9! We will return Sunday evening, unpack, do laundry and then repack. "Repack?" you ask. "A weekend in Waco wasn't enough travel??" Not quite. Dave flies out to China at 8 a.m. Monday for a last-minute, 10-day business trip. Katelyn and I will leave straight from dropping him off at the airport to drive to Austin for the week and hang out with my parents, my sister Jessica (whose Sept. 10 birthday we will be belatedly celebrating), and her husband Evan. My mom is still off work recovering from her knee replacement surgery and my dad is off work taking care of her! So....we will all get spend some fun family time together (but it's without Dave, so that always makes it a little less fun). Please pray for safe travel for Dave, a productive time of working through the company finances/budget, and a refreshing time of reconnecting with our teammates and Chinese friends.

1 comment:

Jeff and Bethany said...

I am lovin' Dave's Bosqueville shirt in the last post! I just noticed that! It was great to chat with you today, friend. Will be praying for your travels, Dave's trip, and your family! Love you guys.