Monday, August 17, 2009

Dinner with the Smiths!

We met the Smiths (Patrick, Kim, Moyer, and Keturah) when we lived in China, and we got to have dinner with them a few weeks ago while they were home for the summer to visit family and friends! We were honored to be among those they visited during their time in the States, specifically during their short time in the Dallas area. Katelyn and Moyer had a ball together! The last time they saw each other Katelyn was 6 months, and Moyer had just turned 1. This time, Katelyn is almost 2 and Moyer just turned 2 in March! My how time flies!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey, Moyer is the one who had the fun birthday party with the balls, right?

dabradberrys said...

I'm having a problem with my math here. If Katelyn was 6 months and Moyer had just turned one when they last saw each other, how can they be more than a year apart now?
Love, MOM

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Mom-thanks for catching that! I just updated Moyer's age. He actually just turned 2, not 3! Sorry--I did my math wrong!