Sunday, July 25, 2010

And the Fruit of the Spirit is....

As we were getting ready to go on a family walk this morning, I was putting my shoes on and Katelyn was sitting next to me. She began to sing this sweet song about the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22). It is on one of her CD's that we listen to, but we haven't heard this particular song in quite some time. What is so fun about this song/CD is that it is a kid's CD that I bought for myself when I was in college to help me memorize scripture (it worked!), and now it is one of Katelyn's favorites! I love how the Lord sows truth into our hearts (and the hearts of our children) in such special ways. He is good!

In case you can't understand the words she is singing. below are the "lyrics" to follow along with the video. Click here to view the video!

And the fruit of the Spirit is joy
And the fruit of the Spirit is love
And the fruit of the Spirit is peace and patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness......gentleness and self control.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My office mates want a personal concert!