Monday, February 28, 2011

Cute Pics!

A few of my favorite pictures over the last couple weeks...

Who turned 3 1/2??

Just relaxing...

My mom came to visit/help for the weekend

Katelyn and Mamaw (my mom) playing dress up

Sweet Anna

Peepaw came to visit/help for the weekend...I forgot to take any pictures while he was here, so I made him get one with Anna right before he left

Sweet sister cuddle time!

Daddy's girls

My sister Jessica came to visit/help for the weekend....

Not pictured: Granny (Dave's mom) and my sister Brittany. I'm not sure how I managed to not have any pictures of these two very important people and the time they spent with us...could be that my camera was the farthest thing from my mind.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

My thoughts:
1. It's a koala bear... It's a woman preparing for mardi gras... It's... Mom?
2. Did you push Dad on the ground in order to get that picture? He looks a little awkward.
3. Call animal control. There is a python on the loose.