Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ten Years and Counting!

Dave and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!  Although we were in different countries on our actual anniversary day, we were able to Skype with each other!  Since I was in Austin, and so was my wedding dress, I thought I would do my best to squeeze into it before our call.  Although I wasn't able to take a deep breath, and I had to sit down very carefully, the dress didn't tear, and we were able to have our Skype call with me in my wedding dress.  It was so fun!  My mom, Katelyn, and I also watching our wedding video that night for "movie night."  It was so sweet to hear Katelyn ask questions about that day and even sweeter to answer them for her while remembering how special our wedding day really was!  Thank you, Dave, for loving me well, but loving the Lord even more.  I praise Him for you! 




2 comments:

dabradberrys said...

love that you were all ready to walk down the hall (aisle) with your Dad when he woke up. You are a beautiful bride, mother, daughter, sister and now aunt.

Brittany said...

Love this! Milk that dress for all it's worth.