Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another one bites the dust!

Katelyn lost her third tooth!  It was one of her front teeth, and it had been pretty loose.  When I went to pick her up from Vacation Bible School, she flashed her smile (minus one tooth) and said with much excitement, "Look mom!  My friend accidentally knocked my tooth out at snack time!"  She was holding her tooth and a quarter in a ziploc bag (the quarter was from her teacher!).   Her teacher said there was lots of blood, but no tears!  Way to be brave, Katelyn! 



3 comments:

Jess said...

She is a toothless wonder! I love the new smile:)

Brittany said...

my favorite kind of smile on a kid!

dabradberrys said...

Way to go Katelyn! Looks like you will have your two front teeth for Christmas (we're guessing the other front tooth will be out and in by then)
Mamaw