Friday, August 31, 2007

A Message from Katelyn!







Hi there! This is Katelyn! I just wanted to thank you all for the warm way you have welcomed me into this world! There are a lot of adjustments I am making, but I have had a great first week of life. Here is a recap... When we got home from the hospital this past Sunday, my MaMaw (my mommy's mom) was here and she stayed for a few days to help out. I really like her! She let me sleep with her my first night home, and we got to celebrate her birthday while she was here too!

I went on my first stroller ride. I didn't like it at first, but once I calmed down, I really enjoyed it! Mommy and daddy really like to go for walks when it cools off in the evenings!

We went to see my docter for my one-week check up (today I am 1 week old!). She said that I am doing great and gave me lots of compliments on what a good eater I am!! Mommy says I am good eater like daddy and a good sleeper like her!

I took lots of naps...my favorite naptimes are with mommy and daddy! I also sat in my bouncer!! It has "calming vibrations" built in, along with music and lights! It is so fun!

Well, thank you again for praying me into this world! I look forward to meeting you and sharing more another time. Right now though, I'm sleepy...time for another nap.

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

The pictures are adorable!! I can't believe you're already keeping an updated blog--very impressed:-) She's beautiful and Kaitlyn Michele can't wait to play with her new friend!

Steven, Lisa and Kaitlyn Rogers