Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day!

We had such a fun Mother's Day! We drove to Waco on Saturday morning to share Mother's Day weekend with Dave's mom. On Saturday night, we picked up chicken and sweet tea from my favorite restaurant in Waco, Bush's Chicken! On Sunday morning, Katelyn and Dave gave me a sweet card, a warm glazed donut, and some Ghiradelli chocolate! That afternoon Dave's mom chose Jason's Deli for lunch! As if eating at Jason's Deli wasn't great enough, their frozen yogurt machine was broken, and they were serving REAL ice cream!!! I am so thankful for the gift of motherhood, for my mom, for Dave's mom, and for the many "mothers" in our lives.



1 comment:

Jeff and Bethany said...

Baby K looks so adorable in her little bow, little dress, and little smile. I know Miss Pammie was thrilled to have you there. Also your portraits were excellent, thanks for the link to those. Happy Anniversary yesterday! We love you guys.