Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weekend to Remember

We had such a great time in Austin this past weekend! We stopped in Waco on our way down to have lunch with Dave's mom. It was a nice treat! Dave and I really enjoyed the marriage conference, "Weekend to Remember." If you're married, you should definitely consider going! It was so refreshing, challenging, and encouraging...all in one! Visit www.familylife.com, and click on "conferences." Katelyn had an awesome time with my parents too! They took such great care of her that I don't even think she realized we were gone until we came back. The day we left, my mom actually had her 5th chemo treatment. It went really well, and she has her LAST ONE on June 19th! We are so excited! Below are a few pictures/captions from the weekend.

Our lunch stop in Waco to see Granny

Date night during the conference (it fell on my birthday--very fun!)

Katelyn, Peepaw, and Mamaw

Katelyn and Eddie (my parents dog)...they really like hanging out together!

My dad found this little apron at their house, and Katelyn enjoyed (and looked so cute!)
wearing it.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Rascal's Thoughts: Eddie, yo breath stinks!

dabradberrys said...

cute pics! A good time was had by all. I love the pic with Eddie and Katelyn, and Brittany that is not what she was thinking! they are great buds now.

Love, MOM