Thursday, July 9, 2009

Enjoying time with family and friends in Austin!

Dave was in Atlanta again this past week, so Katelyn and I headed down to Austin to help my parents out, and do whatever we could to make their lives easier as they recover (mom from her last chemo treatment, dad from prostate surgery). We had such a great time! I wish I had more pictures to share, but to be quite honest, I don't think there was one day where one of them wasn't in their bath robe all day! It was really a joy to serve them....they deserve it! While in Austin, Katelyn and I got to visit with two of my friends from high school, Roxy and Erin, and their kids. The kids played in a baby pool that Roxy set up at her house. So fun! It is always a treat when we are able to get together (with or without our kids!).

Katelyn sporting her cute swimsuit!!

Fun times playing in the baby pool!

Sophia, Everett, and Katelyn

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Sassy and stylish. I've taught her well.

dabradberrys said...

You were a life saver and we so enjoyed having you. Thanks for not taking any pictures this time. How great that you have so many "life long" friends you are still able to get together with regularly, and to share your "momhood" moments.
Love, MOM

Jessica said...

zebra never looked so good!

C said...

We had such a great time hangin' out. Dave we missed you.
Love ya'll,
Roxy