Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day Dave!

Katelyn pondering the awesomeness that is her Daddy

OK-I'm a little behind on posting this entry, but better late than never, right? Dave is such an awesome dad! We had a great Father's Day last month! Pei Wei had "Dads Eat Free" that weekend, so we totally took advantage of it! Below is what "Katelyn" wrote in her Father's Day card to Dave. I think it serves as a great representation of just how thankful she is for her daddy!

Dear Daddy,

I love you SO much! Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy! I love it when its your turn to give me a bath and read to me before bed, and I always look forward to our Sunday morning dates too! You are the best daddy a little girl could ever ask for. You make me feel so loved and special! Thank you too for sharing your food with me all the time when I "ask!" I love you Daddy!

Love,

Katelyn

2 comments:

Brittany said...

11!!!

dabradberrys said...

what the heck is Brittany talking about in her comments?

What a special blessing--fathers and daughters. Thanks for being such a great and loving Dad. MOMS