Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Cruise to Cozumel!


We had a very eventful Christmas holiday, with one of the highlights being a cruise to Cozumel Dec. 17-21st! This past summer, my Granny (my mom's stepmom) sent out an e-mail inviting a big group of family to consider going....and we said "Yes!" In addition to my immediate family (minus my middle sister Jessica and her husband Evan--we missed you!), Dave's mom was also able to come along with Callie (my sister's friend), two of my uncles and their families from Houston, and my aunt and her family from California (she has a 4 year old daughter that Katelyn loooooved playing with!). Enjoy the pictures below! For more pictures, you can visit http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2BZNmLds1YsQu.

Katelyn enjoying the view from our room

Each day our cabin steward (Carlos) would leave a fun animal-shaped towel on our bed (this one is wearing Dave's sunglasses)! Katelyn loved it!

Katelyn loved seeing our cabin steward Carlos each day!

Us!

Our group (minus all my aunts and uncles)

Katelyn and her Great Granny

Katelyn and I enjoying the view

My family

Dave and his mom

Us and our boat!

They had this Christmas tree in the town square of the Cozumel port

Katelyn loved watching these guys play

Katelyn conked out during dinner one night

Brittany and Callie

Me, Ms. Pammie (Dave's mom), and Katelyn

Katelyn trying on Brittany's flip flops

Katelyn playing with Callie

Katelyn and Daddy

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We missed you too! Those are some cuuuute pictures!

Brittany said...

Super cute pictures, minus the one where I look like I have thunder thighs. Awesome.

p&k said...

okay, so fun!! I LOVE the towel animals. are the stewards trained to do that, or is just Carlos' specialty?

and Brittany, you look great--not every girl looks good enough in her bathing suit to post on McCurdy McMemos! right, Kristen?