Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Because...

These are a couple of pictures that I just really love.


My sister took the one of Anna. A girl (and also a friend of Brittany's) on the church shuttle bus took the other one, and I had no idea she was taking it (because she was sneaky and used her phone). Those are sometimes the best ones. The sweet thing about the bus picture is that Dave left the day before to go on his week-long sailing trip to the Apostle Islands (he'll have to do a separate post about that once he gets his pictures uploaded), so the girls and I had been on our own and actually managed to get ready for church that morning in time to ride the bus (it's one of Katelyn's favorite Sunday morning events). That picture is one of many sweet mother/daughter moments we shared while daddy was away (though we did miss him dearly!).

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Love me some Instagram.