Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Who's a Happy Helper?

I recently saw a really cute "happy helper" chart (read: chore chart) that one of my friends made for her daughters, and for once in my life, I thought, "I can do that!" ....and actually did it! The project was super easy and cheap (less than $10)--two qualifications for anything I set out to accomplish. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but the left-hand column of the chart is the "to do" column. The middle column is the chore that needs to be done. The right-hand column is the "ta da!" column. When she does a chore, she gets to move the cupcake magnet from the "to do" column to the "ta da!" column, and while doing so, we say "TA DA!" with lots of energy and excitement! My happy helper loves it, and so do I. :)



1 comment:

Brittany said...

i think that's such a fun idea! where were these creative things when we were growing up?