Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Kate and Brodie!

We love our playdates with Brodie and his mom Jill! The last two times we have playdated (I just made that verb up!), we met at Dunkin Donuts (my favorite!!) and then it was off to a nearby park to burn some energy (and work off those donuts!)! I mean really...eating donuts and playing at a park...does it get any better than that?! Yes, it does...because we ended our playdate with a yummy lunch of pizza, grapes, and carrots...courtesy of Jill's loving hands!! One thing I loved about this particular playdate....Katelyn has really gotten into climbing lately. So while we were at Dunkin Donuts, she was attempting to climb onto a little newspaper stand. I pulled her away and told her "No touch." A few minutes later, I saw her heading toward the newspaper stand again. Then I saw Brodie walking toward her and saying softly "No." She walked away from the newspaper stand and followed Brodie. What a good friend! It was so sweet! Here are a few pictures of Baby Kate (that's what Brodie calls her!) and Brodie having fun together!

Katelyn sitting in Brodie's rocking chair. Notice the longhorn symbol on the back of the chair. Jill is a longhorn, and her husband, Kyle, is an Aggie. FYI-Dave hasn't seen this picture yet!

All smiles!

3 comments:

The Scott's said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! They are too cute. We sure had fun with the McCurdy gals!

Jessica said...

They are adorable....and I absolutely love the new verb you made up. Copyright it quick!

Brittany said...

Oh baby Kate and Brodie! I see a romance in the works...