Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Update Appetizer!

OK-so I haven't had time to sit down and update our blog with stories/pics from our Christmas holidays, but my youngest sister Brittany sure has! Until I get my camera charged enough to download pictures from it onto our computer, a snippet and link from her blog will have to serve as an appetizer for you...Enjoy!

From Brittany's blog: To add to the Christmas festivities, I decided to start a new Christmas tradition this year. I've heard that it's not a tradition unless it's happened for 3 years. So, I'll rephrase. This year was the 1st annual Bradberry Christmas Dance. What does this even mean, you might ask? This means that each person in attendance, in any way related to the Bradberry family, must dance to a song of their choice before they can open their presents. It was AWESOME! I've included some videos below...

To view the videos from Brittany's blog, visit www.getreadyeurope.blogspot.com, and scroll down to the bottom of the post titled "Happy Birthday Jesus!" Note: Kristen's dancing was the only one from our family not videoed....still not really sure why! :) Maybe it was just too good for one video to hold!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I told you, I accidentally deleted it. Kind of like that black and white picture you "accidentally" deleted, although, I really did accidentally delete this one. I'll be sure to capture your entire dance next year to post.