Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthdays!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last updated our blog! Yikes! Over the course of the last month, I turned 32 and Dave turned 33!

My birthday: We went out for a family dinner at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Dave and Katelyn bought me roses and made me a card, and I met some of my close girlfriends for lunch at Souper Salad (one of my favorite restaurants!). Fun times had by all!

Dave's birthday: Dave took the day off, we had some good family time, he went on a motorcycle ride, I made him a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, Katelyn made him a card, and we went out for a family dinner at Chili's. Again, fun times had by all!

Family dinner at Chili's

Yummy chocolate cake my mom bought us when we passed through Austin at the end of this month (thanks mom and dad for watching Katelyn while we retreated to San Antonio!).

No comments: