Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Favorite Reunion!

About twice a year, my dear friend and college roommate, Bethany, comes to Texas (from Washington State) with her husband and two sweet sons to visit.  She's lived in Washington for awhile, but it doesn't make me miss her any less.  My other college roommate, Jenny, lives near us, so whenever the Flints come in town, we always make a point to have a reunion of some sort (sometimes with kids and husbands, and sometimes without).  Here are pictures from their visit over the Christmas holidays...I'm already looking forward to their summer visit!







...if you're wondering where in the world our husband are, they are busy trying to get the kids to look at the camera! It was no small miracle to get that top picture of just the three of us without all the kids "hanging" around.

2 comments:

Jess said...

So cute! Now, I wish we had a picture of the dads trying their best to make the gang smile:)

Brittany said...

i just love that!