Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom Monday!

We had such a fun time with my mom last week..even if we only got to see her for a short time! She got to our house at 11 p.m on Thursday after speaking at a conference in Dallas, and she had to leave at 9:30 on Friday morning. She could have stayed for free at the conference hotel, but she still chose to stay at the McCurdy B&B! We felt so honored! When Katelyn woke up and Dave brought her downstairs, she saw Mamaw in bed (read: couch) and jumped right up next to her for a good story and snuggle time. Dave went and got donuts for breakfast, we made some coffee, and had a nice little visit.

My mom's next chemo treatment is this Thursday, May 7. Her and my dad are actually in New Orleans today and tomorrow for my mom to attend a work conference. They love making those into mini-vacations! My parents are so fun!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Is mom hot, or what?! Chemo has NOTHING on her!