Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Six Years and Counting....


Dave and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last Sunday, May 17! Although we haven't had a chance to watch our wedding video yet (hopefully sometime this week!), we remember the day like it was yesterday....most of the time. :) To celebrate our anniversary this year, we are treating ourselves to a marriage retreat in Austin at the end of May. We actually attended this same retreat before we were even engaged, so I'm sure it will look a little different now! My parents are watching Katelyn for us while we stay in a hotel, eat out, and best of all, are encouraged and refreshed in our marriage! We are really looking forward to it! I love you, Dave, and am so thankful that the Lord gave you to me as my husband!

Note: The picture above was actually taken last summer on our trip to Martha's Vineyard, but I thought it would be a good one for this post. :)