Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Little China Doll

We bought this outfit for Katelyn when we were living in China and before she was even born! It has been hanging in her room as a decoration, and one morning when Dave went to get her from bed, he noticed how much she was growing and decided to try the dress on her to see if it fit (or if she had already outgrown it!). It fit her perfectly! I was still in bed, so he brought her down in her outfit to see me, and I just about melted! It was so neat to finally see how cute the dress looked on her and how sweet she looked in it! I called the portrait studio that day to see how soon I could get her in for an appointment. Two days later, this picture was taken! She is 18 months old in this picture, and I would have posted it earlier, but we gave these as Mother's Day gifts to our moms, so I didn't want to ruin the surprise!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

love, love, love it!

Megan said...

She is ADORABLE!!

Brittany said...

That dress is so slimming! You think you can find that in my size?